Translate

Friday 28 February 2014

The Radio Show you do NOT want to miss!

Yesterday I posted an article about the ExpandingU Radio- Mission I'M Possible show:


MISSION I”M POSSIBLE 3: MEETS HOPE GIRL LIVE ON AIR 


I'm posting this now because I am sooooooo excited!!!!   I just finished having a call with Dave and India from ExpandingU Radio, Hope Girl and Ralph and Marsha Ring, and I'm electrified!


THE   ENERGY   IS   JUST   PUMPING !!!!

 

 Tonight on Mission I'm Possible Radio, Dave and India and several other amazing people will be talking to Hope Girl AND Ralph & Marsha Ring, and I can tell you..... this is NOT a show you want to miss!!!  


As I said yesterday, this IS the Moment of CHANGE!!!  Incredible people with incredible knowledge and consciousness are all coming forward to push the wave and ride it right across our planet and to the stars and beyond. 

The KEY to everything is........  Consciousness.

Please listen in tonight at 8pm Eastern, or tomorrow to the archived show, as there will be a lot of amazing information brought forward!


.... heck, I might just make another pot of coffee and stay up all night to listen in myself.  I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight anyway!!


http://www.blogtalkradio.com/expandinguradio

ExpandingU Radio

ExpandingU RADIO 
An Exploration into Unity Consciousness and New Paradigm Living as One. One Hand. One Heart. One Voice. One Love.

 

 

MISSION I”M POSSIBLE 3
QUANTUM ENERGY GENERATOR: QEG:
Public Advisory :
3D Printing Energy Global Networks and members of our MISSION I’M POSSIBLE team welcome Hope Girl and The QEG team to discussion on Expanding U Radio on the 28th February Friday evening.
EST 8:00pm 5:00Pm PST and over in Sidney 12 noon Saturday 1st March.
Here is the link to the show .
7Rbs8l1388767311
QEG in a nutshell is a 10-15KVA Generator that needs no fuel  and the designs and plans are going viral in
an open source manner.
Hope Girl is the instigator of the release of those plans and we at Mission I’M Possible are delighted to get this opportunity to discuss this live on air with our team.
QEG ( Quantum Energy Generator) Click on Pic link below to learn more:
 1014061_494595790657730_1020744838_n

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.