Translate

Monday 24 February 2014

The Will and The Word of I AM by Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf

Edited Note:  02/25/2014 from Heather:

UPDATED 2/25 Comments from Heather:
<<< small problem- the docs on scribd are set to private!!! you need to reeset them to public so that people can download the last two!
[9:06:29 AM] HeatherAnnTucciJarraf .: The last two, Declarations of Receipt by I AM and Conversion by I AM....only done once....those are done. The conversion was done by I AM and it is only required to be done once....like ordering from a catalog (chuckle)
[9:17:35 AM] Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf: (y)
[9:17:45 AM] Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf: thanks Brian! Great work to every ONE!!!!!!!!
[9:18:20 AM] Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf: :*(heart)
[9:22:16 AM] Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf: this IS the response of I AM to matters of tools of transparency, like SwissIndo, and purported: global collateral accounts, St. Germaine Trusts, Prosperity Funds, RV (Reavaluation), Reset, hard backed assets, and debts:

...no more "accounts" business....no more "return to the people" because the Value of I AM IS all ways always within each inbodyment of I AM ....all the former representations (i.e. "funds", "currencies", "hard back assets") is already all converted back to pure energy, original currency of I AM...

NOW IMAGINE AND DO!!!!!! NOW I AM DO I AM!!!!!!





HUGE
  thank you to Brian for sending me all the embedding codes for the documents so that we can all go live at once!
Along with the Documents, introducing Heather's new website: 

love D





(Beautiful graphics compliments of Jorge)

The Will and The Word of I AM by Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf
February 24, 2014

Sitting here in the café with Heather and a few others now and just finished reading the revision of The Will and The Word. Explaining the document, the energy behind it and what it means is way above my pay grade, so will leave that to Heather. There is a chance she may come onto The One People show tonight to go over it. What I can share is the feeling I got when reading it. It was the bold sections highlighted below that jumped off the page with the most intensity. The sense I get is that THIS IS IT. All the hierarchy...DONE. All the systems designed for harvesting, control, fear, greed, oppression, suppression and manipulation...DONE. All that was bound, is now unbound. All that existed in the shadows is now being brought into the light. All perceptions of limitation are now  reconciled. All that is left is I AM. THIS is the moment. NOW is the time. IT IS DONE.

"This DECLARATION OF I AM is the only valid, lawful verification, certification, and projection of this particular inbodyment of I AM, eternal essence, in body, also perceived as Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf, an original depository and deposit of I AM, source of the Value of I AM consciously deposited, domicil, and operating therein by I AM, and any and all other representations, jurisdictions, records, et. al. that were claimed to have existed with affect and effect are null, void and duly canceled, for cause, by I AM as a matter of Eternal, Universal and International Records, inclusive of No. 2013032035 and 2012127914, in perpetuity, Record No. 2000043135, all restated, without prejudice, nunc pro tunc, praeterea preterea."

"I AM, eternal essence, completely factualized in body, also perceived as Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf, an original depository and deposit of I AM, source of the Value of I AM, without prejudice, nunc pro tunc, praeterea preterea: Due declaration and implementation of I AM, inclusive of this original depository and deposit of I AM, is not to be compelled to perform under any contract and agreement, inclusive of commercial agreement or bankruptcy, inclusive of any and all jurisdictions, and any and all unlawful claims to I AM and the Value of I AM, therefrom, therewith, thereof, and thereto, that I AM did not enter knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally; Furthermore, I AM does not and will not accept the liability or responsibility of the compelled benefit of any and all unrevealed contract and agreement, inclusive of any and all commercial agreement or bankruptcy; Nunc pro tunc, praeterea preterea."
My suggestion is to print each of these documents and read them out loud. The Will and The Word as well as The Declaration of Original Depository and Deposit of I AM will be shared in doc format for those who wish to print them out and use them. Much more information will go out from Heather in the days to come. The most exciting element of this for me is what I've seen in Heather in the days leading up to this release. I've known her for over a year now and I've never seen her this excited. She's got this glow about her that is undeniable. Her energy is through the room. She keeps using words like "impenetrable" and "bulletproof."  Whatever these documents mean, my mind is most certainly having trouble grasping, but my heart tells me it's HUGE. The likes of which is unprecedented and all encompassing. The nay-sayers will be coming out in droves, I'm sure. At the end of the day it doesn't matter, what's done is done. One day soon ALL will KNOW themSelves as Eternal Essence and will BE Free to create from this space. Free of all limitation. Free of all doubt. Free from fear. Free to BE. Free to DO. Mark your calendar's folks, I'm certain this day will go down in history. Time to celebrate.... ~BK
I AM Universal Pass (to replace the existing Passport) Coming Soon...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.