Translate

Friday 28 August 2015

What TIME is it Mr. Wolf?

THIS is another major piece of information.  And again, just like the "AI" shit, this is the next prime focus piece that is suddenly appearing in conversations.   Lisa Harrison and I have been discussing "Timelines" on the One Peoples Roundtable Discussion for the past few months, but suddenly in the past two weeks this topic has come into hyper focus over and over again.

Two nights ago I was up till after 3am on a call with Lisa discussing what we had begun to recognize as a huge shift in Time/Timelines that has taken place in the past 2 weeks or so.  Nick and I have spent hours upon hours over the past week dissecting "Time" and all the aspects that go along with it.  I have spoken to several other good friends- people who are very aware of the..... "energetic" shit that is going on, for hours on this subject as well.   Yesterday, Nick and I went out for a coffee and talked about the ramifications of time loops, time lines, and time shifting/jumping for over 3 hours.

... Then I got home and had a message from a good friend to check out something Jim Stone had written on a completely  unrelated topic..... read that and scrolled down to see what else Jim has been discussing lately.... and had this smack me in the face:

I am now confident I am not living in my original timeline.

Now This isn't Jim's usual type of post, so in my opinion, when someone like Jim posts on a topic like this, I seriously take notice.  And the points he makes, ie: Mandela and BerenstEin bears- are both subjects that I have had multiple conversations on over the past few years.  BUT  .... "Sex AND the City"?!  No fuckin way!

This article jump started another explosive conversation between Nick and I, with dots connecting at lightening speed... another call with Lisa, plus Lily and Jeff, messages sent out to other friends.... and an experiment that I dropped into various skype rooms:

WITHOUT Looking it up:   How many MANNED missions did the US NASA land on the Moon do you remember?   Now... we're not getting into the argument of whether they ever actually landed on the moon, lol, I mean- in your memory, in school, reading the news, WHAT YOU REMEMBER BEING TOLD.... How many times did NASA land a mission ON the moon that was manned by astronauts?

Would you be surprised to know that the answers varied WILDLY?    At last count from those who responded in the skype rooms:

6 people said ONCE
4 people said 2 or 3 times
5 people said 4 times, and
9 people said 5 or 6 times

... and 3 people remember more than 10 manned missions to the moon!!!

Of the 9 that remember 5-6 times, 3 of those have been researching it just recently in the past year or so, so I have said that their "vote" is corrupted by the fact that they can't remember what they remembered previously to doing the research.

Just two weeks ago Nick was researching something completely off topic that led him to a list of NASA missions to the moon.  He exclaimed outloud "WTF?" then asked me how many manned missions I remembered, and I said it was either 2 or 3.  He agrees with me.... but the list he was reading named 6 manned missions to the moon.

No Fuckin way!!!!   I even looked at the list of the astronauts on the missions and I only remember the names from the first three missions- all the other names I've never heard of!

I went to bed last night thinking about this, and trying to comprehend my memory with what the facts now are stated to be..... woke up this morning and someone from one of the rooms over night says:

"Oh, here is one: I have a clear memory of learning/knowing (everybody knew) that Type A was the most prevalent blood type. Only to discover quite recently that Type 0 is. Type 0 was extremely rare in the reality I once lived in. I have a clear memory of learning/knowing (everybody knew) that Type A was the most prevalent blood type. Only to discover quite recently that Type 0 is. Type 0 was extremely rare in the reality I once lived in."

.... and my head exploded AGAIN!!!  This was a conversation that Nick and I had just had 3 months ago with a group of friends!!  Somehow the topic of blood types came up and Nick and I said that O+ is the Universal Donor and the most common blood type.  Our friends said no way, O- was the universal Donor.  Long story short, we looked it up and sure enough the information was that O- was the universal donor.... and Nick and I looked at each other and said "That's not possible!!

Now, here's the thing:  when it comes to manned moon missions, none of us are astronauts, none of us were intimately involved in it, so all that we remember is second hand information through school or news stories or movies.   BUT.... when it comes to Blood types?  Now you're in my area!!!  Nick went to university for Biology, and I was a Medic.  Now, not only was I a medic, but I was USED AS A UNIVERSAL DONOR TWICE in emergency straight line transfusions, and it was always a joke that I was the walking blood bank, as I had just been screened for all diseases and was a UNIVERSAL DONOR.... I'm O+.   When I was in the Canadian Armed Forces- as a medic- it was a joke again that those of us with O+ blood were Universal Donors and able to give blood to anyone in need.   This isn't me remembering wrong, or forgetting or not paying attention to moon landings... this is hard core evidence that something has changed.

So back to the Skype rooms again, asking what everyone remembers.  Lisa remembers that A was the most common blood type and O+ the universal donor, other people remember it differently as well. Some saying O- was the universal donor and even one person who insisted that A+ was the universal donor....

How many other pieces are we going to discover that don't match up with our memories?

Needless to say, this will be the main topic for this Mondays Roundtable Discussion!!!  Because some of the other pieces we've pulled together, some of the other dots that are suddenly connecting are mind blowing.

....As Lisa and I have been talking about for weeks:  Cycles of Time, The ending of Cycles, Timelines, and Yes even the crossing of dimensions, a la Fringe.... and CERN?

Shit is getting seriously weird my friends.   Did you notice that August got jumped and we are already in "September"? Are you leaves already turning?  Radical weather shifts that took place two weeks ago.....  Radical "energetic" shifts that took place about two weeks ago?  Oh yes..... shit is seriously getting weird my friends!

love d




http://82.221.129.208/ad1index.html

I am now confident I am not living in my original timeline.

And I got strong evidence that millions of people, if not all people, are not living in their original timelines. I think something happened.
The very first thing I noticed was that 20 years or so ago, Nelson Mandela died in prison, only to discover 20 years later he was still alive with no record of any prison. The second thing I noticed a few years ago was that the Berenstein bears were suddenly the Berenstain bears, which hit my gut odd, and I wondered why they changed it. As it turns out, in this timeline it was never changed. All the books, going all the way back say Berenstain. This was successfully talked down But there are now TWO NEW ENORMOUS NUKES THAT ARE NOT GOING AWAY, AND THEY ARE SEX IN THE CITY IS NOW SEX AND THE CITY, AND THE GIANT JESUS STATUES OF PERU AND BRAZIL.
Ok, now I have cold hard proof of Sex in the City, in the form of intrinsic evidence which proves that EVERYONE LIVING thinks it is supposed to be "Sex in the City". A simple google search that does the search in a way that denies Google the ability to correct the search results in a unanimous public consensus that YES, it always was "sex in the city":
Note the locations of the publications listed here: We have publications in America, airline blogs, and publications in Israel that say it was sex in the city, and ADDITIONALLY, a pirate perfume company in China that thought it was sex in the city. This proves that this phenomenon was global, and not just a local glitch at the local station, where someone there titled it wrong. Yet when you do an uncorrected search on Google, all Google will say is that it is and always was "sex and the city" and when you do a google image search titled "SEX IN THE CITY" it autocorrects and only puts up graphics of "Sex and the City" even if you try to force it to only give results for "sex in the city" because in this timeline, only the public conscience has it remembered as "sex in the city" which will show up in text people have written, while the hard physical reality has it as "sex and the city".

How big was the Rio Jesus anyway?

You know, that GIANT Jesus statue they have down there in Brazil, that in (at least my) original timeline dwarfed the entire town? I specifically remember that particular Jesus was over 300 feet tall, and that there was another giant Jesus in Peru that was just under 400 feet tall. How tall are they now? GET THIS: Neither are as tall as a 10 story building now! They look like ordinary large statues a big church might put up! And as it turns out, there is not a single Jesus statue anywhere in the world now that is over 120 feet tall when the base is subtracted!

And I do not know what to make of this.

All I can do is guess either something happened in our original timeline and a new one was created with errors in the details (which would pretty much prove we live in a simulation and not a real universe) or someone gained the ability to mess with the timeline and unwittingly change certain details in the recent past (which is as far back as they can go without risking their own time travel technology messing up their prospects of return.) It would make sense then that if they messed up the past, that would be our reality, but it did not go that way, something is seriously messed up.
One thing is certain, my memory is not messed up, "Sex in the city" proves it!
I can only hope it is the white hats messing with the timeline to give us a chance, like in the latest Terminator movie. I can only hope . . . . . because if it is the bad guys doing this, they already won and if no one is messing with the timeline, we might be living as a simulation in a CPU that had a crash, and merged us with a different but very similar parallel database.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.